- Build priority areas first: as per network plan or prioritization to achieve funding requirements or maximize ROI
- Flexibility of build and ability to pivot based on prioritization
- Early visibility and predictability of expected time-to-complete
- Access real-time, geospatial construction insight to proactively manage your fiber deployment and network operations. real-time construction progress insight
- Reduce schedule durations and significantly improve experience from customer sign up to connection
With so much focus on Broadband in the US, increasing funding opportunities from the government and the private sector, this fireside chat explores the advantages of this Lease Model, how it works and its impact on bridging the Digital Divide.
This session will feature an introductory overview and live platform demonstration with a focus on the benefits of dynamic network documentation and the power of an intelligent network map.
Key takeaways include:
- What is a “digital blueprint”?
- How will this help with data-driven network planning and monetization?
- What are the capabilities of Connected2Fiber’s platform in creating digital blueprints?
Next-gen Digital Network Construction
COS Systems: Open Access – The future of networks
As fiber networks are increasingly viewed as the critical infrastructure they truly are, a business model common in other parts of the world is gaining attention and interest in North America. This session is an overview of the characteristics of these networks and different ways to implement them. Examples of the benefits to subscribers on these networks will be highlighted, as well as for the builders of these networks, be they public or private.
1pm Eastern Time
Join us for a week of innovation, insights and ideas
Be the first to know
1745 Shea Center Drive, 4th Floor
Highlands Ranch, Colorado,
80129, United States of America
+1 833 293 9013
104/1 Crescent Road
Glen Iris, VIC, 3146
+ 61 3 9131 9800